Friday, November 28, 2008

hard attemp to create a post.

i'm bored, obviously. i spent my time studying accounts today (it was so lousy). and i have runny+ stuffy nose. how is it possible? easy. when it's not running, then it's stuffy. i hate it. have been suffering for the past i think6 years or so. =( anyone knows how to cure this thing?? to save money, i use toilet roll. i cant effort to waste kleenex la!

actually i wanted to change my template, and i like one particular template, problem is it needs me to waste my time fixing the Xml or the css or whatever you call it. i have no idea about Xml >.< style="font-style: italic;">fun. i hope there's flying fox too(woohoo!! i love flying fox) and bungee jumping perhaps? never tried that before..

Photobucket


Photobucket


back in form 3, tried flying fox at kiulu.. heard that it's the longest in malaysia..duno true or not


if there's one thing i hate about blogging, then i hate the internet connection. s__l__o__w like the siput ngok2. and im lazy to upload pics. haha

Photobucket
a siput ngok2 that visited my house. well, my house is a mini zoo, what can i say?

*ngok2 = babi. i love pig.

No comments:

Post a Comment