Sunday, November 30, 2008

PLKN?

helo again..was a bit busy yesterday, so didn't bother to post..anyway, i'm sick. coughing =(and i think my lungs is full of mucus (ahem, bio) because i have trouble breathing :(

right now, i'm taking a break.. i'm bored of accounts already, i just hope for the best that i can get A1 for accounts in SPM.. sheesh.. but the good news is! i will be FREE tomorrow!! WOOAAHH!!!

in fact, even now i'm feeling free.. last night i watched my tutor friend 1.. i was thinking of watching my tutor friend 2 today.. but then... hmmm.. see first lo.. right now i'm downloading too beautiful to lie. well, you see, i'm a korean movie addict. it's part of the koreanization process in me (whatever!)

after spm, i have about 28 days to waste, before PLKN. have i mentioned that yet?

Photobucket
click on image to for a better view =)
here's my surat tawaran online. havent get the black and white one yet, *sigh* so lame...

Photobucket
my batch will be from 29 dec - 11 march.
means that i get to celebrate my birthday out of came (obviously, yay!)

i also plan to learn how to make GIF file. haha, i know, lousy! and watch all the korean drama/ movie i wanted to watch.. hohoho! my hardrive is full of korean drama and movie >.< and probably movie marathon.. ohyeah, i have to write an essay about a friend again, huhu.. havent started yet.. tomorrow la. but i dont plan to share it here though

by the way.. in my next post, i'd probably write about
1) SMSM teachers.
not all la... maybe just the subject teachers. if i'm not lazy, i'd probably write about the other interesting teachers as well
2) my friends who were there to make a difference in my highschool life.
(high school sounds so much cool-er than secondary school.lol) i even have a list of this people in my head already, i can't wait to write about them! most of them are my classmates, past and present =) i'm SOOOO LUCKY ^^

okay la, i guess that's all for today.. but later then i post this entry, my sis is using the internet 3.16pm.

p/s: why today the internet hates me ah? it took me 30 mins to log into blogger. i cant even log into hotmail or photobucket just now. sheesh. i messed up my passwords.

5 comments:

  1. where you get the movies?? i watch in mysoju..but would prefer to download it..

    it's weird that i don't mind download stuff..when i'm anti cetak rompak cds..

    if Malaysia is famous for pirated CDs..Korea is famous for illegal downloads..>_<

    ReplyDelete
  2. three dads one mom? watched it..and love it!
    haven't see Rain's movie yet..

    didn't heard that one but it's easy to upload movie..just rip it of from dvd and upload all the way..

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha, yeah.. we are too lucky to have technology!! haha

    my house dont have astro, other wise i would have watched 3 dads 1 mom on kbs world *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  4. ^ oh..that's why.

    i'd go crazy if KBS world isn't free..ehehe
    i was so crazy when Astro announce they showing KBS..ahaha ngam2 kena my SPM dia mau keluar..

    i was sooo hoping it would be free..And it is! My family seem to regret it..ahaha because i'm always watching it

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha!!! i just finished watching baby and I round 2 like.. 10 mins ago.. haha! my mom and sis are watching who are you right now =)
    contagious.. thanks to me! dont need KBS world la, janji got youtube and internet =)

    ReplyDelete