Tuesday, December 2, 2008

SPM is FINALLY over. yeap.

well, my freedom started of with a curse (not exactly, but still!) why one earth was the accounts paper so damn (curse2) hard!??! i dont even understand what the question wants me to do. i'm starting to think that add maths was easier. *cry* i want my A!!!! and my ACCA cert!!! =(

haiz, nevermind that.. it's good to be stress free. not that i am. when spm i over, i have other things to worry about. such as PLKN (again) and ISCEP.

so now that i'm free, it's soo nice,in the sense that.. for example today :
woke up, no worries.. when my sis say, lets go wisma merdeka.. without hesitation, i just went and get ready. if you know me, then you would probably know that i'll normally hesitate, think of some stupid reason, and finally, i'll just stay at home. call me boring, but yeah, i dont like to shop.

anyway, yesterday i accompanied my sister shopping til, omigosh, i came home and went to bed straight! so tired! do you know that i've never known that brownies taste so much better than cake!!! well, at least the secret recipe ones. normally, i'll order cake. but yesterday i ordered brownie.. forgotten the name, sumthing chocolate with ice cream on top of it. my gosh! it taste so good!! anyone wanna but me one?? on top of that, the fruit yoghurt taste good too, but i think i prefer yogurberry =)

by the way, i went to nike today, and i saw one pair of shoes. so nice!!! i want !! abuhthen, it's the kind where you wear for indoor sports, it's not like for walking shoes. knowing me, the ganas girl, i would probably not be able to take good care of it.. so, i didnt buy it =(

hmm i'm lazy to talk liao.. wanna go watch my tutor friend 2 afterwards =) by the way, i'm going to the movies on thursday, cant wait! it's been ages since i went to that place.. ah! it's so so good to get a life back!

No comments:

Post a Comment