Tuesday, December 23, 2008

friend sick

normally, people would be home sick, or in some cases, love sick. but in my case, i'm friend sick (the term comes from bel, i dont know if that term even exist, lol)

man, i really missed my friends. if there is one reason for me to miss school, then the reason is because i miss my friends so damn much. everyday, i would wonder what are my friends doing? especially my 3 best friends.

the only one who talks to me a lil bit more often now is bel. that's because i'm so annoying, whenever i feel lonely i'll msg her. hahaha!! but then, she's using celcom! so expensive for me to text her. so the alternative would be to comment her in friendster. and it's the best when she comes online. yahooo!~~

vie? i think she's busy with her driving lessons, so i dont dare to disturb her.. but i still do keep in touch with her though =) messaging her is the best idea, coz it's cheapest!

kie is lost in space. i have no idea where on earth he is or how on earth is he doing. he didnt replied any of my messages nor email. in fact, i tried messeaging him yesterday, and the message was not even delivered. *sigh* so sad.. and worst, he owe me something! grrrhhh

there are few people who keeps me company though.. like lawson, jason, hansen (wah! it rhymes!), raymond, steven (still rhymes!),jj and right now, jubili!! eh, all guy friends. lol. life would be sooo boring without them!!

anyway, i was so bored today, so i clean my room again, coz i was looking for my SUDOKU book. so sad, i cant find it!. then i rearrange a big bag of korean junk i have, and there's a few booklet in there. so i took it out, and found moreee... guess what is it about? it's some project/essay/letter/journal ricky and i used to do/ write. so i spent some time re-reading all of them. so funny, and some embarrassing. but it bring back all the memories! *sigh* some dated back from last year..

man.. i miss my friends! friend sick :(

4 comments:

  1. vie doing drving lessons O.o? you should too lol..

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah.. she's getting driving lesson, and maybe test. not sure.. i blur2 that day i text her >.<

    i cant get my driving lesson and license now la.. leaving for NS in a few days...

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is sad..well do it once NS over lo..

    ReplyDelete
  4. hmm.. see la.. no car to drive oso...

    ReplyDelete