Friday, December 26, 2008

mixed feelings

it's 2.13 am. i cant sleep. i dont want to sleep. today will be the last night i'll be using the net up this late, before the torture(ahem) begins.

i will be leaving for PLKN/NS tomorrow, 27th dec. i dont know when will i be back for CNY. anyway, today (as in 25 dec, since i havent go to bed yet), i had lots of mixed feelings.

a) HAPPY

coz went for dinner at le meredian. so full! buffet ma! and of coz, it's christmas!!! and someone messaged me =]

b) SAD

coz my new found friend not going to NS, coz she has asthma. and also, i miss my school friends so damn hell much!
coz gonna be in NS for 3 months, dont worry, i'll be back for CNY.

c)LONGING
and MISSING
i miss korea so damn much! really! i was going through mcarnessa and nigel's photo in friendster, their trip to korea, and it brought back all the memories!!

aish, i ran out of idea what to blog.

I MISS KOREA!!!
(it has nothing to do with koreanization okay! i just miss the memories and experience)

7 comments:

  1. Good Luck!

    Oh well..there will be another time..i'll be heading to Korea maybe like 10 years later..*sigh* economy isn't very good

    ReplyDelete
  2. 10 years. haha..
    "economy isn't very good"
    that's exactly what the korean tour guide said to me!!

    hmm.. i miss korea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's what i've been hearing from Korean shows...

    :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. man, now i miss korean show. i'll be at the airport for 7 hours on wed, so i better upload korean movie into my hp and watch..hehehe..

    note: i dont own a laptop.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! It's me...Ping.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The comment above was just a testing...^^'
    I am really sorry as I failed to keep my promise...Sorry!
    Btw,good luck and take good care of yourself at the camp! ^^
    Stay cool,girl~~

    ReplyDelete
  7. it's okay ping.. i understand.. it's not your fault anyway.. but do keep in touch ya..hehe

    ReplyDelete