Monday, December 8, 2008

1 Borneo

it's like 2.16 am in the morning. yet i'm so tempted to blog about 1 borneo. i've been to 1 borneo 3 times this week and i didn't get a single peace of cloth. the horror! what kindda girl am i?

on monday, straight after my last SPM paper (the tiu account, hehe) i went to 1B. on thursday, went there again with my best friend and her gang while my mom worry sick (mummy child ma,hehe) this is what we did, watch..
Photobucket

well, girls would probably drool over edward, but you can count me out =) and sempat take pic summore.. and eat waffles (peanut + choc and blue+strawberry jem)

and i bought a nice purple bad for my phone =)
Photobucket

the old one for my camera
Photobucket

on sunday, went there again for... guess what? grocery shopping. *roll eyes*. that was the main purpose la.. but we ended up having dinner at xiao er bak kut teh (like that ka the spelling that?) and shopping RM 5 stuff at Daiso. i wont tell you what i get there for someone, manatau he reads my blog, die loh! but i almost go crazy coz al the things there nice2 wor... and so cheapppp!

Photobucket
they even sell angel's wing! but too small for me =)

at the end of it, we didnt do grocery shopping, we just enjoy the christmas atmosphere in 1B. i love it. hehe..

Photobucket
HUGE chrismas tree

here's some pic i took. sorry quality aint that good. that's the best i can take with my 2.o mp SE w660i. in fact 90% of the pics here are taken with my phone. coz i'm too lazy to take my camera, charge the battery and worse, i dont like the fact that it takes all the space in my hard drive.

Photobucket

Photobucket
nice castle. can you spot the angel?

my mum asked me a funny question :
Photobucket
why is santa wearing baju kurung?
get the joke?


hehe, i'd better be off to sleep..
p/s: sorry again for the chinese slang.. blame auntie lilian horrr =)

No comments:

Post a Comment