Sunday, December 7, 2008

Saying Goodbye To High School

helo peops. it's been some time since i blog yada yada. like i said, on thursday, i went to one borneo to watch twilight. not bad really. the girls are head over heals over edward *grin* anyway, it was fun just hanging out a bit there. and i must say the xmas deco is by far the best, well at least in sabah.
Photobucket
took this from the 3rd floor i think?

i wonder how much $$ they waste on that? it's good coz it gives the mood, but seriously, they should use the money for something better. sigh. anyway, on friday i plastic-ed and boxed my books. question is: will anyone tell me how am i supposed to disposed those studying materials?
Photobucket
in the process of plastic-ing and box-ing them

actually i am not done yet with my plastic-ing and boxing. currently, the plastic-ed and box-ed items are under my bed. am thinking should i just trash it in the store room, recycle or pass it to someone else, but who?
Photobucket

anyone wants my books, notes, etc tell me k. the only thing that i don't plan to disposed are my reference books. kinda have sentimental values.

Photobucket

well, i still keep my form 3 reff books. and tiu, i'm wondering where i placed this set of urm, science books i use to own back in prim sch (i boxed them in one of the cereal box.lol) thank god my sister ain't following my blog. she'll probably roll her eyes and start yada2 at me for keeping trash. what?? sentimental value maaaa...

p/s: i even keep my exam/test paper dating back to prim 1 *grin*. okay i know, i'm weird. blame my mum, she made me do that. well, exam paper has nothing to do with sentimental value though..

and then i did 3 rounds of laundry. urgghhh!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

this is the first 2 rounds only

on saturday, i fold and plastic my school uniforms and anything that has to do with school outfits. including baju kokum, except my blazzer and tie (another sentimental value issue)
Photobucket
basically that's what i did for the past few days. of coz i download and watch movie also la. i currently have 3 movies on queue waiting to be watched.

and today, guess what i do since morning? i read. read what? the obnoxious 5xmom .
guys and girls, if you are bored and have nothing better to do, i strongly recomment you to go to her blog and read all her yiddy yadda yapping. i enjoyed it alot. (hye auntie lilian, i'm helping you to promote your blog leah..)

well, i guess that's all for today, and i'm currently working on mdm judith donsia post.

p/s: pardon my chinese slang. and blame obnosious 5xmom. been reading her blog for i think 5-6 hours.hehe.. yeah, i know i hate it whe chinese overdo their chinese slang, but i'm a chinese too, so i'm bound to use all the leah, nia, arr, hor etc

i'm going out now to shop, till then =)

3 comments:

  1. i burned my stuff =.= i have no sentimental value on them...the school stuff i donated to ppl *books,ref books,Uniforms*took of the badges*, other stuff..

    ReplyDelete
  2. you know wat all i see it female wear im guessing only male is the father...sad...needs at least 1 son...*better get son in law fast*

    ReplyDelete
  3. wah, burn ah? i cant do that since:
    1. i hate smoke
    2. karma later!!

    hehe.. lol, all those are my clothes alone la... that's why all female wear!

    ReplyDelete