Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Medical Check Up

yesterday afternoon, i spent 2 1/2 hours going through medical check up at klinik kesihatan luyang forNS. i was there like since 1+ pm, but the counter only opened at 2pm. anyway, the process was okay. since i'm a first timer, i dont know what to expect, i was blur2 in my own world the whole time.

it started with the lady asking me to photostat the surat makluman. sheesh, but i get free photostat at my dad's friends place, lol. then i had my eye sight test (which sucks) coz i'm wearing specs and my vision was L6/12 R6/9. common, if you are wearing specs, it's supposed to be 6/6! the guy (i dont think he is a doctor, maybe just a pegawai perubatan or something) even joke around about that. huhu.

then took my height and weight. i'm still the old yvonne, 38 kg. god! i've been 38 kg for 5 years now!!! *sigh*.. my height? gosh someone please save me!! i'm shrinking!!!! 149cm. how could that be!?!! i was 151.5cm!!! for a moment i thought i wanted to cry!! the guy calculated my BMI, and its a weightless 17! "betul2 underweight kau nie.. makan banyak sikit ba!" was the man's remark =.=' that didnt help to make me feel any better okay!

moving on, another eyesight test, and of cause i passed because i am not colour blind okay. and blood pressure. another horror! 90/50!! man, why on earth is my bp so super low? for those of you who doesnt know this, the normal bp is 120/80. i must eat more SALT!! neah, i'm not gonna do that. sheesh!

the doctor was kind enough to tell me where to go next, so i went down and had my urine test and x-ray. i kindda lost my way for a moment coz i can find bilik 21 and bilik 22. but the stupid lady in bilik 21(urine test) didnt tell me that i'm supposed to place the x-ray form in the tray! thank god there's a nice lady who is doing her check up too who told me to put it there. x ray was.. i didn't know what to expect, all i know is that later i was a bit dizzy, bet lots of cell was dead. good la, so can reproduce new cells =D

after getting the urine test and x-ray results, i went and register at the counter and was sent for bilik 17. my number is 1504, and when i arrived there it was ONLY 1411. man, torture have to wait so long, i think about 1 hour. thank god there's this guy from lok yuk, also going for plkn and his father was there to keep me company. his father did most of the talking and save me from the agony of boredom. and he keep on calculating how many days is our training. hoho

then finally my check up is over. and i get all my forms signed and all. then i realise that i didn't go through blood test! so i had to request, sheesh. the lady who did my blood test was so not professional and so kasar.. apa la?!! but whatever la, at least i get my blood test done and know my blood group.

and all that, took me 2 1/2 hours. not so bad la.. i guess it was quite fast and i'm happy. that's about it.

no pics, i dont go around the klinik taking pics okay!

No comments:

Post a Comment