Monday, March 16, 2009

My 18th Birthday

Gosh, i cant believe i'm THAT old already! my birthday this year is much the same as the previous years, except that there's extraordinary lots of people wishing me this year. i was actually surprised that so many people suddenly remembered. out of the blue they know my phone number and sms to wish me! but now i know what's the story behind, but nevermind.. i'm glad they wished me! haha!

and another special thing about this year's birthday is that i get to 'celebrate' my belated birthday with some iscep members =)



Photobucket

jara even bought cheese cake ^^

Photobucket
the cake, without the dressing looks rather ridiculous!. that's jara's hand =)

for once, i didnt stay up and wait for my birthday to come.. when i woke up, there's a Q of messages in my inbox already.
the first to wish me was ruth grace!
even JJ remembers my birthday (wow!)
some even send me cute mms like lilian and debby..
some even pointed out how OLD i am and that i'm an adult already, like ricky. for once he remembers my birthday!
people from afar, like hazli, jessel, neville, fifieyana and marziney sms too
even my NS friends like laura, izza, hee and susan also remembers!
and my best friend, bel actually forgoten my birthday (walaweh, every year lupa! no wonder she buat duhh only in church..huahua)
not forgeting kanivanan who wrote me a legal letter declaring that i've reached the age of majority.haha!

Photobucket
auntie norhanida's banana cake

so here's a list of people i wanna thank for wishing me a happy birthday..

via sms

1. ruth grace
2. hazli ali
3. jeremiah mojuntin
4. debby chia
5. lilian ming
6. yvonne william
7. marziney
8. ricky rack
9. laura bayang
10. stephanie edward
11. jessel ekol
12. diana gilbert
13. roychester sibinil
14. gina kissey
15. effie linjungan

Photobucket
sisters back to back=)

16. natalie vanessa
17. pricilla mojingol
18. neville (iscep)
19. brian binjiwan
20. susan ng
21. joyce george
22. jenny timothy
23. adeldra rashini
24. obed yanggau
25. cindy jawatin
26. izzaniah (ns)
27. hee shuenn woei
28. joudi moosom
29. christabel mojiun (who is 30hours late! hehe)
30. fifieyana
31. bridget joitol

Photobucket
happy family =)


via friendster
32. dynna
33. tan seow ching
34. tan yen ping
35. sakuragi
36. darlene pasua
37. michelle debbie
38. michelle yapp
39. athur roy
40. melissa lajawai
41. marco jones

Photobucket

via facebook
42. melinda fred
43. alfera ajit
44. nagano kok
45. zebedee mojuntin
46. chesster mcmillan
47. tracie elma
48. meredith madani
49. suseela chinniah
50. shareena rajen

via email
51. kanivanan chinniah

via YM
52. Jason (who is 2 days late, hahaha!)

who celebrate with me yesterday (ISCEP members and friends)

53. jaramier joibi (thanks for the cheese cake!)
54. jasmine natasha
55. jacinta natasha
56. rendall thadius (sorry if i spelled wrongly)
57. ralph thadius
58. tara nicole
59. juliza jahimin
60. geraldine

Photobucket
some of the ISCEP alumni n friends:
geraldine, nicole, jara, me, juliza, jacinta, rendall, aunty norhanida, jasmine

others
61. sula kanageswary who gave me a present ^^

Photobucket
me, smiling away with my birthday cake ^^

did i miss anyone out? i hope not! but still, even if i miss you all out, thanks alot ya! it's the thoughts that counts ;-)


god bless you all!

in case you are wondering, my birthday cake is blueberry cheese =)
but this year not from secret recipe la.. got tired of secret recipe already..haha!

Photobucket
looks nyummy kan? it is!

*edited :
62. mccarnessa
63. hansen kasil

7 comments:

  1. hey, 15 march is it?
    alamak, HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY von.
    sorry didnt know.
    now i know ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. NO!!! *ngap ngap ngap*
    why people always think my birthday on 15th march one ah?
    my birthday on 14 march =)
    15th is yvonne william's bithday.. hoho..

    anyway...another thank you...
    via comment
    62. mcarnessa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you actually bothered to write it all down.

    ReplyDelete
  4. opps..add me too! (but i didn't know soo..)

    Happy belated bday!!

    ehem, since you like Korean..

    Saengil chukahamnida!
    my dad's on the friday the 13th..

    ReplyDelete
  5. to KANIVANAN
    of cause i do, i did the same list last year.. but when i tried to post in friendster, some stupid problem occur.. and i was too lazy to go through my handphone, comments etc and re-do the list.. hoho.. besides, you were KIND enough to write me a 'legal' letter what! *cough*

    to MIMIEJAY
    kamsa hamnida!!
    wah! friday 13th? best best.. same with my friend jessel =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol von..hi!
    emm..my first comment ni ah..hahah tagas2 sket ni..lol.

    bh keep updating ur blog kea..love it!

    xoxo,
    rud

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi rudd! thx a lot for dropping by!
    tagas pun tagas la.. kita mmg semua tagas pun! hahahah

    i'll try to update soon la.. kidna no mood to blog lately.. walaupun byk dlm fikiran yg boleh dijadikan bahan.. mlas bah mo upload gambar and all hehe

    ReplyDelete