Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Drop By In School

yesterday i went to school to get the school mag and some sijil, but it turned out that 1. cg richard LOST my name, so he didn't prepare my sijil PEKA and 2. cg seri forgot to follow up another sijil for us. so i only managed to get the school mag.

and the thing that i anticipated will happen, happened! well, you see, i have no choice but to meet cg flavia in the staff room to get the school mag. and that was when and where my horror nightmare began. she asked me if i'll be attending the hari anugerah on friday, which i say yes (after yada2 to my mum coz the school didnt bother to contact us, not until i finished yadayada. pity my mum) anyway, then she said MUST wear formal ah! and i told her i have no formal outfit. and we argued and argued. lol, it's yvonne after all. asked me to wear baju kurung. teacher, the only baju kurung i have, is baju sekolah >.< asked me to buy in donggongon (okay???) . asked my to buy in city mall (sounds wayyy better). asked me to wear skirt. aiyo, teacher my skirt very short.. dont think it's appropriate la.. *sigh*


oh by the way, the block form 4 that looks like a chinese temple with all the reddish family tone have some touching up done. the pillar is now PINK. can you imagine that? suprisingly it looked good. BUT funny lol.

the bangunan pentadbiran is still the same old pinkyreddish, the colour of my camp. sheesh. but the staff room have new curtain. BLUE. nice. but it 'shocked' my eyes. i had to squint my eyes for a few secs to get used to the staff room.

then i went to KUM and i noticed the PUM is painted with new.. murals? is that the word? but i didnt bother to have a good look or take any pics.. coz wel, too many students. but i noticed that now more students ponteng kelas and go lepak2 la.. sheesh, didnt happened during our time. we were such good students oh!

and guess who i met in KUM? cg tita. yes. the one with BIG specs. the one who taught us science in form 1. who was bias. hahaha.. gagal pun boleh dapat credit! the one who loves to give quiz and the one who yada yada alot. she's replacing one of the teachers for the time being. i must say she's a great teacher, coming back after few years of retirement. i bet she's like60+ now! and i was surprise! really! she actually remembered my name. i was like impressed. " i remember my good students" she said. lol, i almost laugh. me? good student? hahahaha!!

anyway, i have to go prepare early dinner now. going out tonite to get the *curse^^* baju formal.

5 comments:

  1. i saw some grammar errors..funny ones!

    *in friday* and *where* instead of wear

    You're so true about the bias thing.. she will never failed her students..

    formal? why don't you wear collared shirts and slack pants? that's formal.. you'll end up wearing them in college..depends on what college, mine's every Mon,Wed and Fri and during presentation.

    If have the analysis for SPM in the mag, can you scan it? I would like to know them.. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha.. sorry, i didnt spell check and proof read before i post, coz i was in a rush =P
    lol!
    do you mind if i just take a pic of it?
    scanner in the storeroom, have to ask dad to take..haha.. and i think my sis misplaced the driver =P

    about the formal thingy, that was what i plan to wear. but i dont own any of such things. im a very tshirt and jeans person. and there's no way i will be wearing a dress on that day! ahhaha

    p/s: went to 1 b today, but didnt get anything for my self.. that's the problem when you are too SMALL and kurang berisi! haha.. every S looks like L on me. >.< and XS is always out of stock >.<

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to know that St. Michael is still very "organised" and running "efficiently". I suggest boycotting the hari cemerlang thingy alltogether..unless there's food...

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha, no use to boycot. what for? we want the MANEEE $$$ ma!~~

    lol, organised? hahaha.. they didnt even bother to call me up or send letter :)

    after i yada2 (means bising2 coz inda puas hati) then sudenly carol msg me. LoL. i wonder if kenny told her i made a fuss =D

    i did went to 'look' for the letter, but turned out that the letter is dunno with cg yen or salmah, so i was like: ah, just forget about it la!~ lol

    but still, having the anugerah is better than nothing

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh yaeh.. sorry about the html error. something went wrong when i published the post.. really sorry eh.. but i fixed it already :)

    ReplyDelete