Sunday, April 12, 2009

happy easter! and my boring update

well, today will be a normal post. nothing special. i'm currently working on three topics. which are ms chua, kebajikan and i miss high school. but i'm stuck coz i have no pics to post. all my pics are in my sister's external, which is with her in sandakan *sigh*

well, actually nothing intersting happened this few weeks. i spent 2 weeks watching it started with a kiss (excluding this week). didnt watch any movie this week, currently downloading coffee prince.

i'll try and list out 'interesting things' now..
1. my mom was chit chating with me in the kitchen while she was cooking. so our nugget ended up like this:

Photobucket


2. i was not shortlisted for JPA, Petronas and IPTA. which means all the things that i applied, lol.
so much so for working hard in academic, kokum and plkn.

3. i made up my mind, i want to go matrics. so i wont be sending in my yayasan sabah and kerajaan negeri scholarship application forms.

4. i finally figured out the rubiks.

Photobucket

5.i GAINED weight! no. let me rephrase: i gained weight, kilos, pounds, mass, inches, cms and fats!! i'm happy to gain weight, but not the fats =(

6. i went to my sister's place in sandakan.

Photobucket
nice view eh? taken from the peak of sandakan, the chinese temple

7. i found out that cg theresa read my post about her (kani will have to take the blame).
that gave me a heart attack!

8. i finished reading 2 novels by david baldacci. stone cold and absolute power.
Photobucket

and currently reading the whole truth

Photobucket


9. i sms-ed people for 2 1/2 hours straight, non stop. then my hand cramped. lol

10. i've been eating a LOT of bread and cereal

that's about it.. i have nothing to talk about ba this!

p/s: i upload some pic to my 18th birthday

2 comments:

  1. OMG.. She read it? Gaahhh so freaky!

    But you didn't tell who am i kan?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yap.. she read. and she did asked, and i did tell >.< oopsy hehe..

    ReplyDelete