Friday, April 17, 2009

Nightmare and Sweet Dream: Matriculation and School Academic Award

Part One: Nightmare : Matriculation

tick tock tick tock tick tock. the clock is ticking away. finally it was 12 pm. means that we can go to www.moe.gov.my to check if we get excepted for matriculation or not. too bad the link was not up yet *curse* so i continued chatting and sharing the suspend and agony and torture and nightmare with dear bel and raymond. should we check or not? aiya.. takut laaaa!
then raymond goes: YES! sia dapat! or something like that.
then bel goes: thank god!
then i go: mana kamu check nie??? sia tia nampak link punnnnnn =(
and to my horror it took ages to load the page. think moe web page almost crash or something. haha. and finally i key in my ic number, close my eyes, and hit ENTER. open my eyes and TAHNIAH. that was the only word i saw and registered in my head, i didnt bother to read the rest haha. and thus, my nightmare has ended.
conclusion: i got excepted to Labuan Matriculation College, 1 year program. now i'm thinking should i take living science or physical science? anyone care to drop ur opinion?


Part Two: Sweet Dream: School Award Ceremony.
i reached the dewan kebudayaan, where it was held at about 8.10am. well, we are malaysian, so dont care about punctuality. although MY invitation was 8.00 am, i didnt bother to be punctual, coz passed experience told me not to do so.

anyway, it was great, meeting old friends, old teachers, new teachers (not that i bother to talk to them.. segan bah) i THINK we were very noisy, but no one even bother to shut us up. frankly speaking, i didnt bother to hear the speeches. though it seems to be 'quite interesting'. well at least the part that i over heard were interesting enough. nothing really much happened la, everyone were busy with camera, busy updating each other about each other's ups and down, busy sms-ing to check if they got matrics, in short everyone were busy in their own world.

halfway through the ceremony, i went to the washroom and ran into jason's mum. she was at the mirror, looked up and saw me.
and i went hi aunty!
and she went hi yvonne *shut the water tap and turned around*
so i held out my hand (without realising) expecting to shake her hand. and guess what i got from her? something about cant-just-shake-hand,-must-hug. lol. before i went home, i saw her again, said good bye and got another *hug* well, what can i say? she have always treated me like a daughter for the past at least SIX years. so that explains the old rumours between me and jason. haha.

anyway, i personally think that the interesting part was when it was our turn to take the award.
when cg jenn was smiling widely at me, and i simply dont know what to say.
when pengetua was ON the stage, mouthing something at.. i dont know who (she seems to be looking at me, but i think i'm imagining things)..
when cg claris asked me stop at one yellow line and then 'run' to another yellow line with my heels
when tan sri asked me some things for so long until people asked me what happened. pengetua and him with their *shocked* face. cant blame them.
when i walked down the stage, speechless.
and when cg jimmy said : yvonne! *looks and points at my heels* jaga patah!

oh, btw, the form 5 guys performance was cool!~ love it =]

p/s: dont ask me how much $$ i get. and no, i'm not gonna spend it, its going straight to my saving acc.

No comments:

Post a Comment